Contact and Feedback

Send us your feedback

MyPsych is not continuously monitored and is not able to provide direct advice or support on mental health issues to members of the public.

HELP & SUPPORT – Visit NHS Inform or call NHS 24 on 111.

EMERGENCY – If you, or someone you know, need an immediate response please call the emergency services on 999.